Summary Job Statement
Successfully complete assigned objectives of designated sales area while supporting the Area Manager and helping develop staff assigned to that sales group by performing the following duties:
- Relieve route personnel.
- Train employees.
- Presents established and effective sales training methods, techniques and ideas.
- Sell and execute at store level.
- Address complaints and resolve problems.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Reports on progress of sales trainees and personnel under guidance during training period.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Class A CDL Required.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and comply with CCBCU fleet policy
- Must have prior experience as a Merchandiser
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 11478182 natchez