Posted: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:48 PM
MRV Minimum Salary:
MRV Maximum Salary:
Approved in accordance with the Entergy guidelines
NON BARGAINING UNIT:NBU
Number of Openings:
Up to 25
Responsible for all estimating, scheduling and cost control process implementation for Project and Maintenance Services department.
1. Obtains concurrence for project Cost Estimates from Project Management, the Implementing Craft and Field Engineering. Tracks project cost working with Business Services and informs Management of potential and real cost over runs and any additional scope added to the project.
2. Prepares/ reviews P3e project schedules. Controls changes to the project schedule as the project develops. Develops/ reviews work breakdown structures for major projects.
3. Assists in development of the capital budgets by reviewing the site AMPs for projects and working with management to determine capital spending for the upcoming years.
4. Works with the various organizations to obtain project approvals in accordance with existing procedures. Researches and recommends cost saving potential to management.
5. Participates in the budgeting process for nuclear project(s). Prepares effective and consistent fiscal information to site Management. Proficiency with current computer business applications including P3 scheduling tools.
Minimum education required of the position
High School diploma. Desired: B.S. degree in Engineering or other discipline generally associated with power plant operations or equivalent work experience.
Minimum experience required of the position
6 years of nuclear power plant experience in Design and/or Field Engineering, Cost Accounting
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
Practiced knowledge of cost accounting / project scheduling / estimating techniques. Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operation. Outstanding communication, conflict management, and change management skills. Proficiency with current computer business applications including P3e scheduling tools.
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
Desired: SRO license or certification on a PWR or BWR.
EEO Statement: The Entergy System of Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Entergy System of Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non:discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Entergy System of Companies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of
• Location: port gibson, Southwest Mississippi
• Post ID: 11437102 natchez